Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Take - Hermes Spring 2011

Oh gosh, is it too early to go ahead and do a my take of a look from Spring 2011?  I don't think so, it's been in the lower 70's during the day here in Georgia so I've not put away my short sleeves or sandals quite yet. 
Plus, this look is pretty transitional - swap out the strappy heels for a bootie when it's chilly out.  Don't you love the leather jacket?  I wonder how much that baby costs?  Wait, I don't want to know.  Here's my more affordable version of this Hermes look.


Runway image via Vogue.com

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - especially the jacket. Great find at Macy's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've stumbled upon one of my long time obsessions...to get my hands on a bunch of Hermes boxes!! I'm in love with them - I've seen people use them stacked up for storage...love that!! Of course I need to buy something first to get the box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a chic take on a basic outfit! Ah Hermes... I have always wanted a scarf from there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black cropped pants. I so want some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of neutrals in this look, and I'm drooling over that jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's never too early. We have been having some heat here in Cali and I have been rocking the spring/summer duds! But I love the transitional look in the runway pic...and that faux leather jacket is gorge! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket you found is such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...