Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Uniform Dressing 4:3

Sorry for the late start today, I'm still catching up from last weekend and Monday.  Sheesh, it's just been one of those weeks where everything is just hard.  Not one thing has been quick and/or easy.  Oh well, maybe I should take my own advice and just wear a black top and black bottom all week to make things easier!  For today's post I chose skinny black jeans and black tank (one tank even has sequins on it!  Yipee!).  I wanted this week to be all about casual with a touch of glam.  I want every single one of these looks in my closet right now!




5 comments:

  1. Love the top in the 2nd one and the sweater in the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try one of these combos out myself!! Yay for uniform dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first and third sweaters - great patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these looks! My faves are the 1st and last:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks are so chic and effortless.
    Great blog.
    https://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...