Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I want this! - Inspiration via Marchesa by Lenox

So I saw this accent plate online and knew in an instant that it would be my inspiration for decorating our master bedroom in the next house.  We have the chocolate furniture (not furniture made out of chocolate, though that would be pretty darn awesome, but I would just eat it and then we wouldn't have any furniture.  Okay, I will stop!) so just bring on the turquoise and white accessories.  I'm so excited!  Now if only our house would actually sell so I can get on with it!  Sheesh...
Marchesa at ShopStyle
Marchesa by Lenox "Palatial Garden" accent plate - $40

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful plate, and I'm cracking up over your chocolate furniture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet lord that's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool pattern, I'm sure your bedroom will be lovely! I love the Marchesa for Lenox collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the way to do it. Design your whole room around something you love and you cant go wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...