Friday, October 2, 2009

Love this!

Now for something completely different.  Big change happened this week over on all the Nickelodeon networks - as of Monday 9/28/09 they all got new logos.  I know, you are saying "Big deal."  But trust me when you go and totally get rid of Noggin, changing it to Nick Jr, it rocks the boat a little, I mean you get used to things.  I will admit I hated the new logos at first, but after 5 days of observation they've grown on me.  Using the same fonts and that good ol' Nick orange make all the networks a bit more cohesive.  Okay enough about logos.

What I am totally LOVING are the new bumpers on Nick featuring the actors from some of their shows getting green slimed.  I love the slow mo, I love the music, I love the green and the orange, the white background.  The way the slime hits them is so cool, not to mention the looks on their faces!  I always stop and watch everytime I see one shown.  They did a great job.  Here's what I'm talking about:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...