Thursday, June 30, 2011

Charming Catherine

If you are anything like me, then you may just be extremely obsessed interested in what Catherine the Dutchess of Cambridge (formerly Kate Middleton) wears when she's out and about (I'm super excited about seeing what she's going to wear on her trip to Canada and the US - they are on their way over as we speak).  Recently, she was handing out medals on Armed Forces Day and her bracelet caught my eye. 

Alexander McQueen coat dress


Hmmm, she's sporting a single charm, engraved (with a C and a crown!) bracelet.  So simple and chic!  I have a few charm bracelets in my jewlery box and it's like feast or famine with my wearing them.  I either can't wear them enough or they just sit there for weeks months at a time.  I may just be putting them back in rotation again after seeing this.  I picked out a few options in silver and gold, all of them are under $100 - except that darn Tiffany one smack dab in the middle of the silver choices.  You can't do a post about charm bracelets and not include at least one option from Tiffany.  What do you think, do you like charm bracelets?


Images via Getty Images

10 comments:

  1. Great minds! I guess you know I'm just as obsessed and I really loved that McQueen outfit. I guess I'm in the minority, I don't have a huge hate-on for Camilla. It looks like they're a family who all gets along and I think that's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bracelets... although i’m more into bold bracelets now instead of the nice elegant ones ^^ ~

    i’m following! plz follow me back

    ♔ xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo ♔

    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com
    * c my giveaway !*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love simple bracelets like this. They are my favorites.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just like you Jenny, totally enthralled with Catherine the great. I refuse to pick her apart, as I did with Diana. Call it a respect thing, not sure, but even though we all think their lives are enchanting, I'm sure there are and will be days, they'd all like to anonymous. I adore her smile, the twinkle in her eye and the fact that young girls everywhere see a person who is full of grace, dignity, and above all, a 'lady'. What a better role model is there for young ladies everywhere? Kim K. not so much. Don't you just love her military coat? Do you love his? LOL! Great post Jenny, I too will be watching! Happy..happy 4th weekend to you 3 my friend. xo xo Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even know what happened to my Tiffany heart bracelet. How bad is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so classy! I Love these sort of bracelets. I have a heart one from Tiffanys that I bought myself years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, I'm not crazy about charm bracelets but I love I nice enamel cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love charm bracelets. I'm a fan of ones stuffed end to end, and the simple and chic statement of just one or two special charms. Either way, they are personal and a keepsake to pass down, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...