Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Oh, I do love me some Halloween!  Here are some of my favorite images from Tim Burton's Magical Fashion editorial in Harpers Bazaar recently (photographed by Tim Walker).  I was looking through the magazine and these literally stopped me in my tracks.  So beautiful!  They are celebrating Tim Burton's retrospective at MoMA.  I would love to see that.  Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!







Oh and one gratuituous post of my daughter from last Halloween - she was a cat, natch (well, wore an outfit with a cat on it)!


Images via Harpers Bazaar and the last one via me

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is too cute in that jumper. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...