Wednesday, October 14, 2009

House Beautiful Designer Visions 2009: Thom Filicia

I just cracked open the November House Beautiful and fell in love with the showhouse Thom Filicia designed for them.  Now it's not 100% my style, but there are so many things to love.  I love that there's color, but not too much and not too bold and that there's an overall warm vibe.  Here are a few of my favorite things:


Bedroom


Living Room


Media Room


Bar
Click for more info and pictures Designer Visions 2009: Thom Filicia

Images via House Beautiful
Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Not completely my taste but it does have a very soothing palette! I especially love the bedroom and the little bar area in the last image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of Thom & his work. I love his show & love his style. I adore the white verticle lines on the charcoal walls. Thanks for posting. I wanted to thank you Jenny for your incredibly thoughtful words on my blog today. Your blips are important and it's really hard to be away from your spouse & to have your child be away from her father. I'm holding out for a sale & soon. Just know that I'm thinking about you three too. My mother was told yesterday that she likely won't be here thru Dec. & Hospice has been called. Just cannot believe it even though I've been preparing myself. Still feel like that child needing their mom. You've been terrific with your support all these months & I appreciate it more than you know. Your a wonderful lady.
    Sending good thoughts your way Xx deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...