Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!





Source: flickr.com via Jenny on Pinterest

I'm taking the rest of the year off from blogging.  I need a break, time to regroup, time to be inspired, time to have fun with family and friends, and of course time to just have one less thing on my plate during this busy time.  So I will say goodbye until 2012 (which is only 3 weeks away - eek).  I hope every single one of you has a wonderful rest of the year.  See you on the flip side!

(my favorite Christmas movie - I'll watch it a dozen times, if everyone will let me)

13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Have a great rest of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear from you again!
    Enjoy your break and may 2012 be your best ever!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss you!
    I am taking 10 days off at the end of the month.
    See you in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm not sure I could give up blogging for 3 weeks, haha, it's an addiction! :D
    (and yep! It's Simba)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a wonderful, wonderful christmas and new year!! see you soon!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the rest of the year and your time off. You'll be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the break, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great Christmas, mama. I'm sure I'll see you around the blogosphere, and if not, best to you and your family. Mwah!!!

    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you.
    Have the happiest of holidays ~ see you in 2012! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry christmast,
    You has amazing blog. Nice to stop here and give your comment. Lets keep writing and blogging

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have an Amazing Holiday! I sometimes feel I need a break from blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...