Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chado Ralph Rucci Pre-Fall 2013 - My Five

It's pretty much established how much I adore Ralph Rucci's work, what appears to be simple is actually quite complex with immaculate construction.  The beauty of simplicity.  This collection had lots of black, some navy blue, white, grey and one pretty pink ensemble.  I'm seriously digging the over the knee black leather boots shown with many of the looks, so tough yet ladylike.  Here are my picks, enjoy!




Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. man those boots are KILLER! I would love to own a pair!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love longer hemlines worn with OTK boots, so you get just a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the boots and the cape style coat.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! Love his pre-Fall collection so far...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...