Thursday, October 29, 2009

I want this! - Lulu Frost Plaza number necklace


I have been in want of one of these necklaces since they came out a couple of years ago.  I was in NYC then and I should have just marched my rear end up to Barneys (where you could get them back then) and just gotten one.  But stupidly, I did not.  The good news is that they are still available (now with the addition of bracelets and pins too - though I'm unsure if they are the actual numbers and letters as they were back then or casts from the original numbers and letters - anyone know?).  So far I've found two places - Kaight NYC (with a 15% off pre-order discount thru the end of the month - details here) and Sucre 212-352-1640 (via Real Simple magazine 11/09).  The entire collection can be seen on the Lulu Frost website.  What conversation pieces.  *sigh*

Image via Kaboodle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...