Monday, October 12, 2009

Louis Vuitton Spring 2010

Marc Jacobs does it again - totally confounds me with a seemingly nonwearable mix of a collection.  Honestly, this collection was beyond me.  Perhaps it was a case of "you just had to be there", I'm not sure.  It was like a costume party and I know that he is using amazing fabrics and materials, hello, it's Louis Vuitton.  I would honestly like to see the pieces on their own, they may make more sense.  Clearly, Marc Jacobs is way too cool for me, but we'll always have SpongeBob in common.  However, Louis Vuitton clothes aren't the main focus, the focus usually ends up with the accessories and this collection had them covered in bits and bobs.  I'm posting lots of pictures of them just for the mix and color combos.  There I found things got a bit more interesting.  Of course I'm still not convinced that they will be the next big thing.  Here goes:
















Images via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Hope you had a good trip last week. I caught a documentary last year about Marc Jacobs called "Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton". It was really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...