Friday, April 9, 2010

Love Julie Bowen's home featured in April 2010 InStyle

Julie Bowen's home (featured in the April 2010 InStyle) is great - I've said this before, about other homes too - not 100% my style, but I love bits and pieces.  It's a fun mix of things and kid friendly.  Her sister, Interior Designer, Molly Luetkemeyer designed the space.  Of course I was a bit slow in my post (all my posts) this week and the divine SHELTER blog beat me to the punch - go here to see her fabulous post about this house.  Oh snap, I gotta up my bloggin' game!  LOL!

Images via InStyle photographed by James Merrell

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more about taking bits and pieces that you like from various homes! I've been having a bit of a moment with zebra skin rugs lately, but often can't stand the rooms they are shown in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Juliann Moore, now her, if you focus on Reese next, you will be naming my faves...one by one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...