Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a week...

This is not how my daughter and I look this week (or ever - ha!)  It's so sweet and yet so foreign to me.  In my family's version the little girl would have red hair sticking up in all directions running full speed and I would be in flats and pants (most likely a stain of some sort on them) running after her. In other words, we would just be a messy blur!  Ah, the toddler years...


...it's been one of those "Why-did-I-get-out-of-bed-I-need-a-vacation-NOW" weeks, the bad news is that it's only Wednesday.  After a totally heinous trip to the park yesterday morning that involved me falling on my butt in mud while holding the little one (we are okay, I'm a bit sore, but no major physical injury.  Mental - well that's another story - LOL!) and trying to get some work done on a couple of projects I have in the works, which has been all but impossible.  Mama said there would be days/weeks like this...

Image via the delightful and inspirational Jak & Jill

3 comments:

  1. One thing at a time, one day at a time. It really is all I can do. Multi-tasking is another word for ADD!! LOL. Must be a bad day-week-month for us Scorpios. Mine has not been great either, BUT it is Wednesday (Hump Day) and that means the weekend is closer.....
    Plus, you will miss these toddler years when she is out past her curfew, running around in tight jeans, a LAMB top and red Jimmy Choos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to laugh...oh how familiar! Oh boy girl. I wish I had some WISE words, but you know, I just DO NOT! All I keep remembering is what my mom keeps reminding me of- these days FLY by! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy do I feel you lady. The dude is going through an I'm not going to listen AT ALL phase and mama is tired!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...