Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Home Shopping Fun! - Twiggy LONDON on HSN

Yes, THAT Twiggy.  The legendary 1960's supermodel/icon has a new line of clothing and accessories for HSN, it premiered earlier this month.  Well, overall there are some cute things, but not much that's my style.  However, there are a few cute items that caught my eye.  I sort of wish I saw the show itself, maybe next time.  Here are my picks (sorry for the small pictures):
Straight Cuff Stretch Legging with Studded Hem - $34.90 (available in black and navy blue)
Patent Union Tote - $79.90 (available in black, chocolate, hot pink, pistachio and navy - pictured)
Satin Ballet Flats with Jewels - $44.90 (available in black, navy, pink and red - pictured)

Images via HSN

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh the orange satin flats are VERY cute. Go Twiggy---was wondering what she was up to these days : )
    xoxo katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...