Monday, January 14, 2013

Best Dressed - Golden Globes 2013

First of all I'm guest posting over at Miss Information today, head over and check it out!

Like almost everyone else in the blogosphere, I'm going to put in my two cents on who I thought brought the gorgeous last night at the Golden Globe awards (I only caught the first 1/2 hour, but I could tell that Tina and Amy totally rocked as co-hosts).  Here are my picks for best dressed:

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
And yes, the "wonky boob" that I referred to in my review of this collection made an appearance (why doesn't someone tell Raf to rip those flaps/folds off?).  Wonky boob aside, this dress was just gorgeous on her, perfect color, great belt, and she has the body to pull it off (it looks better on her than it did on the runway)! Oh and check out the guy in the sunglasses behind her - he's all like "Hello, Miss Lawrence!"
 
Naomi Watts in Zac Posen (about the only time you'll ever see a Zac Posen pick on this here blog - his clothes usually grate on me) the color is gorgeous on her and the back (which I saw on TV is really beautiful with the fabric mix).
 
Rebecca Miller in Marc Jacobs - didn't see this on the carpet, but when I saw this picture I just fell in love. The length with the tall boots, so unexpected and quirky, it works and I want it! If you have to tag along to an event like this, this is how you do it!

Kate Hudson in Alexander McQueen - she just looked so radiant (her hair was fabulous)!

Did you watch? Who were your picks?

Images via Style.com

 

6 comments:

  1. jennifer lawrence looked ahhh-mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time seeing Naomi's dress and she looks really good. I loved Julianne Hough's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't watch, so thanks for sharing your picks. i love kate hudson, and she looks amazing in that dress!!

    heading over to your guest post :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Naomi Watts's dress a lot. Wasn't crazy about Kate Hudson's dress but she looked fantastic of course.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't wowed this year, but I can't wait for Oscar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with 4 out of 5 :) I thought Kate Hudson looked great. Tina and Amy were amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...