Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Well, you all know I've had a challenging week, glad it's all but over.  In the midst of it all I forgot to share some good news.  A little backstory, my hubby went to the Masters last year and brought home 3 of the green plastic Masters cups that have become quite useful during our temporary housing situation.  Fast forward to last week, hubby went to the Masters again and I gave him marching orders to get more of those cups (we need more, you know to complete our tres chic collection).  Well he came through!  We are so high end, don't be jealous - LOL!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. So chic! I want to go to the Masters someday. I know very little about golf, but it just seems like it would be such fun : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...