Monday, November 5, 2012

My Five - Vera Wang Spring 2013

Loved this collection, loved how the fabrics were embellished, luxurious (almost touching on a vintage upholstery vibe).  She started with all white ensembles, then it flowed seamlessly to blue, green, lime and finishing with white gold.  Plenty of prints, lace and embroidery.  Ah Vera, you make me very happy!  Here are my picks, enjoy!




Trend takeaways:
1.  Bermuda shorts
2.  Blue, Kelly Green and Gold sticking around
3. Wide leg pants
 
Images via Style.com
 

7 comments:

  1. The white looks are gorgeous, and I LOVE that green look! I love the mix of patterns and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold number is hot! I was at Kohl's the other day, and now I want to buy some of her shoes from her Kohl's collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome collection! gorgeous embroideries and silhouettes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your picks - that emerald ensemble is just stunning.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the white and that first top? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...