Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Five - Rachel Zoe Spring 2013

A very late 60's/70's inspired collection .  Pretty much what you would expect from Rach (can I call her Rach?  I'm sure she wouldn't mind.  I mean after watching her show, I feel like I know her.).  A nice mix full of wearable pieces (though a bit heavy on the accessories in some of the looks, too much going on).  Here are my picks, enjoy!

This would be an easy look to recreate at an affordable price point!



 
Images via Style.com

6 comments:

  1. I do love her fashions. Her husband is annoying but I love her fashions. That wasn't very nice of me. / : Great picks as always Jenny. Happy Election Day to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first one...and the third one is so her!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely collection :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The comment above made me lol! I find them both annoying actually. That said, gorgeous stuff above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like this is a really fun collection. #3 and #5 are especially good. I like the drape of the fabrics ...very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh do i love me some rachel zoe!! loving the blog
    totally following

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    -check it out!-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...