Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is Karlie Kloss Everywhere or What?

Girlfriend is all over, you can't crack open a magazine without seeing her in an ad or editorial and she has been all over the runways this year.  I'm not complaining though, she kind of reminds me of the supermodels of the past.  She is a Model, you know the type, the girls who move and pose so elegantly that their pictures are divine. She's only 17 (which means she was born after I graduated from High School - oh dear) so I have a feeling we'll be seeing lots more of her in the future.

Just a couple runway examples.



Images via Modelinia (from March 2010 Vogue photographed by Arthur Elgort), DVF and Hermes.
Runway Images and Video via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, had no idea she was only 17. Now it really hits home when someone so mature looking is younger than my youngest. I'm going to go hide in a dark closet now!! Karlie is gorgeous & you know she has to be famous with such a catchy name! Happy Tuesday to you Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that was Karlie in the Hermes ad! Wow, she really is everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...