Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sorry I've been a little M.I.A around here lately.  Between my girl being sick, me trying to get sick (I'm fighting it though), getting ready for Thanksgiving (I'm cooking!) and tons of work projects tugging at me night and day (that's what happens when you work with overseas facilities, night becomes day) - I'm beat.  I'm ready to eat and be merry this long weekend!  So Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers.  Have a happy and safe holiday!  xoxo

Image

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! And hope you feel better soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Jenny and that you and your little one are feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope yours was great! Mine was good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...