Monday, May 24, 2010

My Take: Victoria Beckham casual chic

I'm going to try out a new series here starting today.   I'm calling it "My Take", it will feature an outfit I've put together that was inspired by a look I liked, tweaking it a bit to fit my style.  Here we go:

About two months ago I posted about how much I loved a look sported by Victoria Beckham.  I wanted to use items that I had (or similar ones) - grey tank (check), black blazer (similar, check), black TOMS (check).  I don't have the green cargos, but these by J.Crew popped up on my Shop It To Me weekly email and they are perfect (and obviously on sale).  I also threw in a couple of alternate shoe choices (though I love VB's heels, I can't rock those running after a toddler - LOL!).

2 comments:

  1. I just love this idea... genius! I love that you take a look you like, but make it relatable and practical. I am loving those skinny cargos. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...