Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chanel Cruise 2011

Yesterday, the 2011 Chanel Cruise collection was presented in Saint-Tropez. It was really glam in a young, relaxed way (models walked barefoot for part of the presentation). There are a couple of things I would take away from this collection - soft pastel prints and gingham. I'm hearing lots of rumblings about gingham even in the home sector. I feel a trend coming. Anyway, here are the looks I liked (please note that Karl picked some models that actually had meat on their bones - refreshing):




Images via WWD

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful collction!!!!I love chanel Karl is an amazing designer.!!!
    I also love this one

    http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/chanel-cruise-2010-3070174?src=nl/newsAlert/20100511#/slideshow/article/3070174/3070418

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is stunning... I am in love with the first two dresses on here. I've been following tweets from Derek Blasberg at the party this week, and have remained utterly jealous in NY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...