Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Weekend! (and new Nesting Newbies magazine out now!)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I'm headed out to get my hair cut and *ahem* colored today for the first time in oh, a year.  I'm going to really chop it off, enough so that I can't just scrape it back into a ponytail all the time (sad, but true). 

Also, the new Nesting Newbies issue is out.  It's chock full of great ideas and tips about cooking, entertaining and decorating.   As well as a new Bluebird Bag full of great swag to win.  Trust me they know how to pick some great stuff!  So go, read, enjoy and enter to win!  See you Monday with a new weekly series I'm going to try out, hopefully you will like it!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...