Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I want this! - Joy Mangano Huggable Hangers

I'm a bit of a closet organization junkie.  I swear I could clean and rearrange closets all day, every day.  Sick, right?  Anyway, I'm on the hunt for some new hangers and I've had my eye on these for a while now.  I'll admit I first saw them on HSN and I fell for them hook, line and sinker.  I picked up a pack of 5 shirt hangers a couple of weeks ago at Target and I have to say they are awesome!  Slim, sleek and velvety soft (clothes do not fall off).  I'm now wanting a closetful of these babies.  I will have to do that a little at a time.  Meanwhile, you can purchase them at Target stores or HSN (usually when she's on air they run really good specials).

Images via Target

3 comments:

  1. I'll take any hangar that actually keeps my clothes from falling off! Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...