Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Weekend and My Five from The Row Spring 2011

Sorry for the late post today, we are deep into toddler sleep issues (as in she doesn't want to) this is a new phase and it's totally thrown a wrench in my schoolwork, blogging and "me" time.  I'm having to readjust how and when I can actually get my work accomplished.  It doesn't help that I start my most difficult paralegal class (legal research and writing) tomorrow.  Just a warning, the blog may not be updated as often for the rest of the month.  I have programmed in some "my five" posts so it (and you) won't be completely neglected.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll leave you with my picks from The Row's Spring 2011 collection (talk about a neutral palette - except for the red shoes!  woo hoo!).  Enjoy!





Images via Vogue.com

3 comments:

  1. oh man - I'm so sorry! Hope she starts sleeping soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the sleep issues. We are no stranger to them. Knock on wood on a good streak the last couple of weeks.
    These are great pieces. Very simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love the all khaki look with the orange-y red shoes. Classic but fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...