Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm Back With Some Random Stuff...

Well, I just fell off the blogging face of the Earth this week didn't I?  Sorry about that, the little one and I are sick (again) and had to travel for work which involved driving through my favorite county in Georgia - Butts county!  Here's the water tower that cracks me up every time I drive by it:

(sorry for the crappy "from-the-car" photo)

Now for the randomness:
Kate Moss on the September Vogue cover - so happy to see a model on the cover for a change:



Here are some images of my inspiration boards right now:
This one hangs above my desk (it's my DIY board from this post) - lots of pictures from our trip to Greece 4 years ago!


Sections from the board that hangs in my closet, lots of goodies on this one!

By the way, I'm having issues commenting on some blogs for some reason, I can't figure it out.  So if you haven't heard from me then that's why.  Is this happening to anyone else?  Grrr.  See, I'm totally random today.  Have a great Thursday!

7 comments:

  1. I agree. Let the models have the Cover back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Butts- tee hee!

    Yea models!! They need to stop putting these sorta celebs on the covers and get back to models. I don' want to see some actress all dollied up. I want to see a real model well, modelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I am hearing about commenting issues. I think it may be a blogger issue. Funny water tower! Sorry you guys are sick. Not fun! Hoping you will all be well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, "Beautiful Butts"--that's hilarious! I love so many things on your inspiration boards! I think I need to make a board. I use Pinterest like crazy, but it's not quite the same as having something tangible in front of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that gray chevron print dress on your board! very nice with the printed belt.

    butts...uh-huh-huh-huh (reminds me of beavis and butthead!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree.. bring back the cover models!

    I know I've been having major issues if I can only comment with a google account or open id. As long as their is a name/url option, I seem to be okay. Hope you're feeling better and back on your feet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's funny, just the other day I was thinking - why don't you ever see any actual MODELS on magazine covers anymore? They've kind of gone the way of the dinosaur, haven't they? LOVE that Kate Moss cover. Yay for the September issue!!!

    merci,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...