Monday, August 1, 2011

Rachel Zoe on Primetime



Apparently, last week ABC's Primetime aired a special about Moms in Hollywood and Rachel Zoe was among the ladies they talked to.  I just watched the video and it's an interesting peek into her life now that she's become mommy to baby Skylar.  Also there are lots of glimpses at her new collection (available now on Shopbop.com), her closet (I die) and Skylar's nursery (that 3 1/2 month old boy has nicer things than I do - lol!).  Are you guys totally pumped for the new season of the Rachel Zoe Project premiering early next month on Bravo?  I am!!!  Bananas!

8 comments:

  1. I watched it! It was great! I missed last season, so I was so excited to see that she finally decided to have a baby!!! :) Can't wait for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good show! I am 43 and still would have a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be honest, I was skeptical to say the east about Zoe as a mom. I thought she'd view the baby as another cute accessory. I'm pleasantly surprised to see she has genuine feeling and emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She always had such a nutty style but I love it! A bit of over the top glam is good sometimes :)

    And yes, that kid is overly done up. Who needs such designer pieces when you don't even have control over your bowels?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never watched the Rachel Zoe Project but this video makes me want to! And her little boy is adorable too. Of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never watched the show either.
    Will have to check it out.
    I cooked a dish you had posted one FBFF post by the way...
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2011/08/props-to-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can. Not. WAIT. Saw the commercial for it last night whilst watching the travesty that is part 2 of the Real Housewives of NYC reunion. I can't believe I sat through that whole show, but that's another story altogether. Will totes watch the video above when I get home tonight.

    merci!
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude...I can't wait. Seriously...CAN'T WAIT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...