(I can only wish my home office looked like this)
Oh man, to say I'm slammed with work would be an understatement. We have a huge project with a very tight deadline and I've been burning the weekend and midnight oil. It will calm down a bit in a week or so, but I'm not complaining because I'm LOVING it. I adore seeing something go from paper/digital drawing to actual fabric. I love being the person to help make that happen, it's so fun!
So that explains the lack of regular posts up in here. I also have been taking a break from outfit posts for the summer, for a variety of reasons. First, my summer clothes are so boring, boring, boring - hate them (but I'm on a spending freeze so no new ones this year). Also, when I am working at a facility I have to wear a uniform - again, boring. And it's been so unbearably hot, I just felt so yucky and frazzled. Don't fret, my goal is to get back into it this Fall.
One thing I have been doing this Summer is to try at least one new recipe a week. It's been really exciting, fun, as well as delicious (for the most part). I wanted to share the ones I've been trying with you all, but don't want to turn this into a blog with food content. So as a compromise, I'll post the recipe I try each week - with how I liked it - to my Facebook page, so if you are interested head over and like my page. This week's is up there now (here's a picture of it).
That's about it for today - hope everyone has a good one!

You think my work would get me that chair for my desk?
ReplyDeletei WISH i could have a home office like that! ok...that's my next goal! ok, first i need to get mini-he out of my room and into his own, lol!
ReplyDeletedish looks good...is that brown rice? or quinoa?
[oomph.]
I know the feeling lady--I've been busy as all get-out lately too! But I'm so happy that you found a job that you love--that makes it all worthwhile!
ReplyDeleteSorry you are swamped but glad you love your job.
ReplyDeleteI am going to like your facebook page now and check out that recipe it looks great.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com