Monday, April 23, 2012

My Five - Louis Vuitton Fall 2012 (part 1)

At first glance this collection came off as sort of yawn inducing, early 1900's inspired (what?), mix of seemingly shapeless layers. At least that was my first impression. I put off even looking at the collection in depth because the whole 1910's "theme" seemed so boring and gimmicky. But I was wrong, so wrong. The parts are so strong that the whole thing made a lot more sense. Now, I wouldn't really wear any of these looks head-to-toe straight from the runway, but I tell you I would gladly take any one of the pieces, bags and/or shoes and run. Oh the fabrics, the details, the colors, the embellishments are completely gorgeous. So gorgeous, I'm going to split the coverage up into two posts.  So sit back and enjoy my clothing picks  (I'll share my accessory picks tomorrow):









Images via Vogue.com


3 comments:

  1. nice~ I like the bags more then the outfits for this collection~ =) but it’s LV, so no matter what. still nice! ha

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoox
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that funky printed coat. What a show-stopper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...