Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Monday!

First of all I must apologize for being M.I.A. this past week, I had to finish up a big project and then travel to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the facility that I work out of, which was so much fun!  So I've been busy.  BTW, I hate that word "busy", I try not to use it but there you go, I used it.  Ugh. 

Anyway, it's Masters week here in Augusta and the traffic is insane, I have to basically re-route my life to avoid Augusta National.  I live close enough to the course for it to impact even my grocery shopping.  The activity over there the past month has been crazy.  The whole year there revolves around either preparing for and/or cleaning up after The Masters.  Oh and I'm curious how they are going to handle the azalea situation.  See all the azaleas have bloomed down here because it's been so warm, and the blooms are going away.  I'm sure they have some sort of potion or something that delayed the blooming (I heard they put ice around the plants).  Lord only knows what goes on behind those fences.

On to other more fashionable things.  One of my best friends bought a lovely blue blazer from J.Crew and wanted some styling options.  Here are the suggestions I sent her (I want to run out and buy that blazer now!)  Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. love that blue blazer! I came over to get some good book recos too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're making me want to go buy that blazer too--I love all the ways you styled it! And my husband would be totally jealous of how close you live to Augusta National :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crispness of these combinations.
    Very pretty colors together.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally in love with that striped top with the pink. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...