Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Can I just tell you all how freaking happy I am today is Friday?  This week stunk up the place.  I mean the weather has been gloomy, I've been feeling low and I'm having tech issues - fun.  Here's hoping for a relaxing, fun (we may be going strawberry picking - weather permitting), recharging weekend!  The one bright part of this week was that I won a $100 Shopbop gift card from the lovely Maria Fe over at Layers of Meaning!  Totally awesome!  After much deliberation I decided on the following items:


As usual, the items arrived super quick (I swear Shopbop is so great at shipping) and I LOVED each one.  The top is a bit more boxy than it appears, but it's a great look and will be perfect to throw on over a tank.  The scarf is so soft and chunky, I can't wait to wear it this fall with my new blue coat.

Thanks Maria Fe for hosting such a great giveaway!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! Love both! And...yay for Friday...we just got back from vaca but I swear I need another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win, and I think you picked up some great pieces! I hope your weekend has been a good one. I was definitely anticipating its arrival too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GC!! Such Lovely and Classy picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...