Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A little break


Well, the little one and I are headed out to visit my Mom tomorrow morning.  We were supposed to leave today, but the weather conditions around Atlanta and areas north were not so cooperative, better safe than sorry!  I will be MIA until next Tuesday.  The purpose of this trip, other than the obvious family time, will be to help her start decluttering her house.  She's not a hoarder or anything (is anyone else watching Hoarders on A&E? Fascinating and alarming!), but stuff has accumulated and gotten a bit out of hand, she just needs some help and I'll be prodding her along and keeping her on schedule.  I'll let you all know how it goes.  So I'm signing off until next week.  Wish us luck!!

Image scan via Allure September 2009

4 comments:

  1. It does rain a lot lately. That’s the essence of fall. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organization is never under-rated. Your a great daughter. Enjoy your 'mom' time :D deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...