Wednesday, September 9, 2009

How exciting!

Amy Butler has just introduced a new line of handcrafted rugs based on her outstanding designs. This is what she has to say about them:

"I designed them with a mix of patterns from my fabrics and bedding lines and a few new designs too! I visited India to see where everything is made and had an amazing time and learned so much. It was great to see how they are made and meet the wonderful people who help make it all happen. I loved seeing all of the rugs drying in the sun; it is an image I will never forget. My rugs are made from 100% New Zealand Wool, they are hand made and semi-sustainable using no harsh chemical washes, the industries safest chrome dyes and natural latex adhesive."

They are beautiful! See the entire line here. Wow!!

Image via Amy Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...