Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ralph Lauren Spring 2010

Honestly, I was just thinking about Mr. Lauren this morning. His all-American clothes that we all have, I mean who doesn't have at least one Ralph Lauren item of clothing. (In my case I OD'ed a few years back on his bed linens, I have so many of his sheet sets it's insane). So here are my picks from his Spring 2010 collection:

Please note that he showed * ahem * overalls. I HATE overalls (or "hog washers" as we call them down my way) - he showed them in casual and fancy versions - I will spare you those images. Hog washers aside, I really like this collection! Love the color story, love the sequined shirt dress (5th image down), love the idea of casual made fancy.












Images via WWD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...