Thursday, September 17, 2009

Home Shopping Fun! - Loulou de la Falaise

Well, I got a pleasant surprise a few minutes ago when I flipped over to HSN and the amazing Loulou de la Falaise was on presenting some new items. Her collection really is fun! Here are some of my favorites:
colorblock knit poncho - $49.90 (event price) - don't let the "poncho" description fool you, it's more of a long knit wrap. I'm very tempted...


adjustable drop 36" necklace - $29.95 (event price) - this is big and bold!


2 row beaded 28" necklace - $59.95 (it's so much more stunning on air than this picture shows)


Reversible suede and leather tie bag - $89.90 (event price) - the black is beautiful, very rich looking

Images via HSN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...