Thursday, October 30, 2014

What I Bought - October 2014


We had a wedding to attend this month so I had to buy a new dress and a clutch.  I can honestly say I had not one dress in my closet that wasn't a summer "beach trip" dress and my beloved vintage clutch that I usually carry has started to fall apart (that's what happens after 10+ years of special occasion use).  Here's what I brought home:

1. J.Crew tee (on super sale) - $10.49
2. J.Crew tunic (in the most perfect green, also on super sale) - $13.99
3. H&M dress (mine is cobalt blue - color not available online) - $39.99  - this dress is absolute perfection, it looks way more $$ than the cost, it's structured, yet stretchy and comfortable.  Plus it made me look 10 lbs thinner!
4. DVF clutch - $156 (25% off promo on Piperlime but it's now sold out there) - got this clutch after Jessica raved about it.  She's right (she's pretty much always right BTW - love her blog), it's gorgeous and holds enough for a night out.  Totally glam and will be chic for years!
5. Nike sneakers - $70.17 (on sale - so they might go quick) - $20 (FabFitFun gift card from Fall box) = $50.17
6. Beauty Blender - $19.95 - swear by these!
7. Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation - $47 - a little more coverage than my regular foundation, yet still not heavy feeling. Really liking it.

Total spent out of pocket - $337.59

Go forth and shop responsibly!

I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!

4 comments:

  1. loving what you got...the nikes, the beauty blender, and laura mercier makeup. all good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you snagged that clutch! (And thanks for the super sweet shout out. :-) ) I also love that dress. The cut looks ultra flattering.

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a good shopping month! Beauty blender sponges are definitely worth the investment... they last :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...