Monday, October 13, 2014

Review - L'Oreal Superior Preference Mousse Absolue Hair Color


If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that I'm an at-home-hair-color fanatic.  I've dyed my hair at home (off and on) for 20+ years and I love trying new products when they hit the market!  I was super excited to try out L'Oreal's new Mousse Absolue - this is a no-mix product that can have up to two applications (depending on your hair length).  So I booked it over to Target and picked up color #654.  I was a little disappointed in the red range - I always want more options, I'm so picky and super specific with my reds.  I rushed home and applied it.  This is by far the easiest hair color I have ever used.  No fussing with mixing, you just shake and go.  The application is along the lines of any other mousse, not drippy and really easy.  I have just below chin length hair and I got two full applications out of this - score!  The color was easy to rinse out, even and had great shine.  In fact when I went to get my hair cut at the salon a couple of weeks after I colored, my stylist commented about how gorgeous my hair color was.  She asked what I had used (she knows I do it at home), she was super impressed.  It did fade a little quicker than some other colors I've used, but not enough for me to balk at using it again.  I highly recommend this product!

Check out my other hair color reviews here, here, and my most read disaster post here.

Have you tried this product yet?  If so what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...