Last week I covered some Resort 2014 trends that caught my eye:
Today I'm going to touch on an emerging mini-trend for Fall that caught my eye and that I can totally get on board with - slip-on sneakers! Actually my best friend sent me an image of some amazing leopard print slip-on sneakers - I was hooked. Then I ran across this image on Pinterest:
How perfect are these little numbers from Celine? But alas, they are Celine and not in any way affordable for us regular folks. I kept noticing more and more high end slip-on sneakers like the ones below:
1. Givenchy - $495
2. Givenchy - $650
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs - $248
4. Givenchy - $530
5. Prada - $420
Okay, those are nice but way too $$. So I hunted down some affordable options. There are some great ones out there!
6. Tory Burch - $165
7. Donald J. Pliner - $50
8. Gap - $60
9. Michael Michael Kors - $66
10. Sperry - $75
11. Tory Burch - $56
12. Vans - $45
13. Vans - $45
What do you think, is this one trend you are excited about?
For more Resort 2014 check out my Resort 2014 Pinterest board.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!