Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Random Spring 2013 picks

 Now that the Pre-Fall 2013 collections are being shown, it's time to wrap up some odds and ends from the Spring 2013 shows.  Here are some of my random picks.
 
 
Billy Reid
Sophisticated pajama dressing, I might be on board.

Holmes & Yang - admit it you are curious
Trying to figure out if the print are lobsters, shrimp, feathers or just randomness.

How easy would this be to recreate this look?  Hello red shorts, on my shopping list now.
 
The Row - here's what MK and Ashley have been up to:

Another take on pajama dressing.
 
Rodarte
 
Versace
This dress makes me think of Carrie Underwood for some reason.
 
Images via Style.com
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I could totally see Carrie Underwood in that last dress! And my guess is lobsters for the Holmes & Yang print. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i gotta say i'm intrigued by these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I have been so intrigued by Katie Holmes' new line, and I'm gonna admit that I really like most of it!

    xoxo,

    Laura
    http://miss-beanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking they were lobsters...but when you said shrimp, that made me change my mind!! Can't decide.

    Yes...that last dress totally looks like something Miss Carrie would wear!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...