Saturday, May 31, 2014

What I Bought - May 2014


Here's what I bought this month:
2. Captain America tee - $12.99
3. Michael Kors shorts - $14.99 (thrifted)
4. Gap boyfriend shorts - $12.99 (thrifted)
5. Gap boyfriend shorts - $12.99 (thrifted)
6. White Stag tunic - $8.99 (thrifted)
7. Old Navy shorts - $5.99 (thrifted)

Total = $83.93
- $55.95 (thrift store credit used)
Total spent out of pocket - $27.98


Go forth and shop responsibly!


I'm linking up with Budgeting Bloggers over at Franish!


2 comments:

  1. Cute shorts! And I really like the tunic, too. I like the print and color. I have been looking for shorts at Goodwill lately and did find a denim pair so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Great thrifting picks. I haven't bought a lot of clothes this month, mostly beauty products haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...