I was super excited to be approached to review these books! Not only am I a huge Vera Bradley fan, but honestly this is a logical fit for the brand. They have a goldmine of patterns to choose from which are like familiar friends and you can either color them like they made them or color them your own way. I received two books, "Paisley Patterns" and "Floral Patterns". Aren't they pretty?
Now these aren't just coloring books, each has a great full color section in the beginning about color, supplies you might need, techniques you might want to use and a very handy gallery of patterns in their original colorways (for reference). It's really well done and helpful. It makes the book a little more special in my opinion.
Overall, I was super impressed by these books, the details and layouts are really nice. These aren't the only ones they have, see more here. I would totally recommend them if you are a Vera Bradley fan or if you know someone who is, they would be a great gift idea!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!