Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Book Review - Vera Bradley Coloring Books

Disclosure: I received copies of these books for review. I only accept copies of books for review that look like something I would normally buy or check out at library.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I was super excited to be approached to review these books!  Not only am I a huge Vera Bradley fan, but honestly this is a logical fit for the brand.  They have a goldmine of patterns to choose from which are like familiar friends and you can either color them like they made them or color them your own way.  I received two books, "Paisley Patterns" and "Floral Patterns".  Aren't they pretty?

Now these aren't just coloring books, each has a great full color section in the beginning about color, supplies you might need, techniques you might want to use and a very handy gallery of patterns in their original colorways (for reference).  It's really well done and helpful.  It makes the book a little more special in my opinion.

 As you can see the pages are detailed and some include inspiring quotes.  In the very back are pretty gift cards and tags you can color then pop out to use.  A nice extra!

Overall, I was super impressed by these books, the details and layouts are really nice. These aren't the only ones they have, see more here.  I would totally recommend them if you are a Vera Bradley fan or if you know someone who is, they would be a great gift idea!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...