Thursday, July 6, 2017

Book Review - Vera Bradley Coloring Books (Round 2)

Disclosure: I received copies of these books for review. I only accept copies of books for review that look like something I would normally buy or check out at library.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Remember a couple of months ago I received two Vera Bradley coloring books to review?  Well since I'm a huge Vera Bradley fan and I loved the books, I was sent two more for review.  What I love about Vera Bradley doing coloring books is that they have tons of patterns to choose from and are able to group together into different books.  And they used not just the external patterns you see when the bags are being carried but the patterns used on the inside of the bags!  Here are the two books I received this time, "Seize the Day" and "Enjoy the Journey".

The inside of "Seize the Day" - this is my favorite of all the coloring books I've seen not only because it's got one of my favorite patterns on the cover (I have a tote in this pattern), but the patterns inside are more graphic than the other books.  Love!


Inside "Enjoy the Journey".

























Again, I am super impressed by these books, the details and layouts are really nice. In addition to the four I've reviewed there are more books, see here.  I would totally recommend them if you are a Vera Bradley fan or if you know someone who is, they would be a great gift idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...