Saturday, February 11, 2017

Weekend Sales Update

Here are some good sales I've run across:

BCBG Take 30% off purchase. Discount taken at checkout. Ends 2/20/2017. See site for details.

Pottery Barn KidsIt's Friends and Family time at Pottery Barn Kids, take 20% off and get free shipping. Use code: FRIENDS  See site for details. 

Too Faced - It's a Galentine's Day sale. Take 20% off select items. Use code: TRUELOVES  Ends 2/14/2017. See site for details. 

Oh and I've started to use the app Ibotta for cash back on items I buy at the store.  We are talking groceries, cleaning items, vitamins, beverages, etc. at the stores I usually shop.  I'm LOVING it.  It's super easy and totally worth it. If you are interested go here or download the app and use the referral code:  ecdxgev  Once you redeem your first rebate within 30 days of signing up then you get $10!  It's so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...