Thursday, January 5, 2017

Book Review - "Winter Soldier: The Complete Collection" by Ed Brubaker and others (#24 - 2016)

Winter Soldier: The Complete Collection by Ed Brubaker and others

I know, I know, it's 2017 Jenny, why are we still talking about 2016 books?  Because I'm tragically behind on my reviews of the final few books I read last year.  So expect a few more 2016 book reviews.  Okay, here's the sometimes hard to find Winter Solider collection by Ed Brubaker.  I liked this one, but not as much as the Captain America series he did (this is the next book that ties into that series).  I have a soft spot for Bucky Barnes so I enjoyed it, but it's not a "must read", you don't miss too much.  It follows Bucky after he was Captain America for a while, and he's back in the Winter Soldier garb.  It was a super fast read and if you like the Winter Solider/Bucky then pick it up because Brubaker does tell a good story.

Here are my reviews of the Captain America series if interested:
Captain America, Vol 1: Winter Soldier Ultimate Collection by Ed Brubaker and others
Captain America Vol. 2: Red Menace Ultimate Collection by Ed Brubaker and others
The Death of Captain America by Ed Brubaker and others

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...