Friday, January 6, 2017

Book Review - "Alexander McQueen: Blood Beneath the Skin" by Andrew Wilson (#25 - 2016)


I always seem to read (or re-read) a McQueen book (and watch endless McQueen videos on YouTube) between Christmas and New Years.  Always.  I love him, I love his work, I love his shows, I hate he's gone.  This book may be my favorite biography of him, it went into a lot of depth and there was a lot of information that I wasn't previously aware of.  It's a hard read at times because of his troubled soul but following his journey is so fascinating.  You didn't want it to end in a way because you know what was coming.  I highly recommend this book.  It's a must read for any McQueen fan!

Here are the McQueen books I own and love: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...