Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Book Review - "Capture Your Style" by Aimee Song (#20 - 2016)

Capture Your Style by Aimee Song

I picked this up at Marshall's on a whim, I had heard about it and it seemed interesting.  It's a very short/concise read.  I had sort of low expectations about how beneficial this book would actually be. But I was pleasantly surprised, I did get some really good tips about photography and editing photos.  Also about how to make your Instagram feed to look more cohesive and harmonious to best reflect your mission statement/brand.  After finishing the book, I spent about 4 hours going through my feed and deleting photos that I didn't like anymore and I geotagged all my travel/landmark photos.  At times I think she did oversimplify how to get a good photo (not everyone has a photographer following them around and not everyone wants to pester random passersby to take endless photos of them), but other than that I would recommend this book! 

I'm @spryonthewall on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...