Monday, June 20, 2016

Book Review - "Audrey Hepburn: An Elegant Spirit" by Sean Hepburn Ferrer (#8 - 2016)


Audrey Hepburn: An Elegant Spirit by Sean Hepburn Ferrer

I'm a big Audrey Hepburn fan (my daughter is named for her) so I had to pick this up when I was wandering through a used bookstore last week ($4.20 - in pristine condition - score!).  This was a super fast read, I pretty much read it all in an evening.  It's not a biography, it's more of a tribute in words, pictures and family mementos, of a mother who happens to be an icon.  Full of photos and stories it's a lovely book that highlights her humble, kind and generous spirit.  This is a must for any Audrey fan.  I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...