Friday, May 20, 2016

Book Review - "Dune Road" by Jane Green (#5 - 2016)


Dune Road by Jane Green

I always love a Jane Green novel.  She's one of my absolute favorites, her books are fun, easy to read, and perfect for the beach, vacation or just a pick-me-up.  This was a solid read.  It centers on Kit, recently divorced, former wealthy Wall Street wife with the posh life.  She's settling into her new life in her dream house (small and quaint), her kids are happy, she has a good relationship with her ex, and she just landed her ideal job, assisting a famous, yet reclusive novelist.  But a surprise visitor rocks her world and sets off a string of events that will change everything.  It's a story about friendship and relationships.  And I really enjoyed it!  I'm anxiously waiting on her next novel out later this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...