Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Book Review - "And the Good News Is..." by Dana Perino (#40 - 2015)


And the Good News Is... by Dana Perino

Dana Perino is a Fox News contributor and was White House Press Secretary in George W. Bush's administration.  As you all know, I love reading memoirs/autobiographies/biographies and this one was a good, quick read.  We are about the same age so that was an added bonus for me.  She talks about her childhood in Wyoming and Colorado and her unlikely journey towards working in the White House.  What I really liked was her honesty, her straightforward talk and she gives some pretty solid career advice.  Overall, I'd recommend this one!  Here's one of my favorite takeaways from the book:

*note:  I'm so not on track to get my goal of 50 books read this year, the move threw me off.  I'm probably only going to get to 42 or 43.  Oh well...


1 comment:

  1. i've never heard of her, or this book! so thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...