So late on this post, but I have a good excuse, we are moving! Moving back to our house we left almost 6 years ago (so much for that "temporary" move). So this month is going to kick my butt, I'll try and share as much of the move and house stuff here and on Instagram (@spryonthewall) as possible. Stay tuned! As for last month's purchases, I did take advantage of Nordstrom's yearly sale (with mixed results). Here's what I dragged home only to pack up ;)
1. Nars Blush in Orgasm - $30
2. Sephora face mask - $6
4. Birkenstock Metallic Madrid sandals - $29.99 (I got a green color that is no longer available)
5. Open Front Cashmere Cardigan - $99.90 (yearly sale item - now $158)
6. Gap Skinny Crop Cargo pants - $11 (on mega sale in store)
7. Zella "Live In" leggings - $33.90 (yearly sale item - now $52)
8. Yummie by Heather Thompson shaping briefs - $12.90 (yearly sale item - now $18)
- $99.90 (returned cardigan*)
Total Out of Pocket = $141.79
*Okay, the cardigan was a total bust for my body type, I'm carrying some extra pounds and it just made me look really round. I wish it had looked better because it's darn near perfect (not too heavy, good quality fabric). Also note, the Marc Jacobs nail polish took 3 coats to properly build a streak-free color. however it did wear well. The Yummie briefs are a bust, the top rolls down and bunches up - oh well.
Go forth and shop responsibly!